Fill Your Home With Coffee Aroma!
Brew better coffee at home! How to get started? You are in the right place. We share the most practical coffee tips and guides for anyone who wants to brew coffee at home!
Level 1: Super easy, no brainer, press the button and done.
Coffee Maker with Grinder
One machine is all you need. Just pour the coffee beans into the built-in grinder, press the button, your coffee will be ready within 3 minutes.
Single-Serve Coffee Machine
If you want a quick cup of coffee without hassles, a single-serve coffee maker is your go to. Insert a coffee pod, press a button, and you’ll get a cup of coffee or espresso. Nespresso and Keurig are the most popular options for home use.
Super-automatic Espresso Machine
If you want to enjoy a great cup of espresso with fresh coffee beans and milk without hassles, a super-automatic espresso machine is available. It’s powerful and fully automatic.
Level 2: A grinder is needed; need a few steps to brew a great cup of coffee, but still suitable for entry-level coffee lovers!
Choose the right grinder
At this level, you’ll need a grinder to grind the coffee beans before brewing. Manual grinder or electric grinder? Blade or burr grinder? What’s the best grind setting? Here you’ll find the answers. A good grinder is an essential part.
Drip Coffee Maker
This type of drip coffee maker doesn’t include a built-in grinder. Partner with a proper grinder, you’ll have a cup of great coffee effortlessly.
Fill water and coffee grounds, press the plunger, that’s it. Super easy way to brew coffee, and it’s portable if you want to enjoy a cup of coffee while camping or working. This little coffee maker is worth consideration.
Level 3: Some techniques are required. Now you have become a coffee enthusiast and want to explore in deeper.
Want to pour latte art like a professional barista? Try to master the heart, rosetta, and tulip latte art techniques? You need lots of practice and tips.
Professional Espresso Coffee Maker
Make delicious espresso like a professional barista in the Cafe with a prosumer machine, enjoy the best quality coffee at home.
The Latest Posts
- Best DeLonghi Espresso Machines 2021 – Reviews And Buying Guide
- How To Make Espresso Cold Brew – With Detailed Instructions
- Best Gaggia Espresso Machines Reviews In 2021 – Which Gaggia To Get?
- Spanish Latte Recipe – Make Iced And Hot Spanish Latte At Home
- How To Use A Siphon Coffee Maker – Step by Step Instructions
- Volcanica Coffee Review – Buying Guide And Our Best Picks In 2021
- Jura E8 Review 2021 – Is It The Best Value Jura Espresso Machine?
- Jura S8 Automatic Coffee Machine Review – Is It Worth Buyin In 2021?
- Miele Coffee Maker Reviews – Which Is The Best Option In 2021?
- Best 8 Jura Coffee Machines In 2021 – From Entry-Level To Premium
- Starbucks Caffe Misto (Café au lait) Recipe – Café au lait Vs. Latte
- Everything About Red Eye Coffee, Black Eye and Dead Eye Coffee
- Flat White Vs. Latte – What Is The Difference?
- Dirty Coffee Recipe – How To Make Perfect Dirty Coffee At Home
- Hario V60 vs. Chemex – Which Pour-Over Coffee Maker Is Better?