Fill Your Home With Coffee Aroma!
Brew better coffee at home! How to get started? You are in the right place. We share the most practical coffee tips and guides for anyone who wants to brew coffee at home!
Level 1: Super easy, no brainer, press the button and done.
Coffee Maker with Grinder
One machine is all you need. Just pour the coffee beans into the built-in grinder, press the button, your coffee will be ready within 3 minutes.
Single-Serve Coffee Machine
If you want a quick cup of coffee without hassles, a single-serve coffee maker is your go to. Insert a coffee pod, press a button, and you’ll get a cup of coffee or espresso. Nespresso and Keurig are the most popular options for home use.
Super-automatic Espresso Machine
If you want to enjoy a great cup of espresso with fresh coffee beans and milk without hassles, a super-automatic espresso machine is available. It’s powerful and fully automatic.
Level 2: A grinder is needed; need a few steps to brew a great cup of coffee, but still suitable for entry-level coffee lovers!
Choose the right grinder
At this level, you’ll need a grinder to grind the coffee beans before brewing. Manual grinder or electric grinder? Blade or burr grinder? What’s the best grind setting? Here you’ll find the answers. A good grinder is an essential part.
Drip Coffee Maker
This type of drip coffee maker doesn’t include a built-in grinder. Partner with a proper grinder, you’ll have a cup of great coffee effortlessly.
Pour Over Coffee
It only requires a dripper & filter paper. To make more consistent coffee, you’ll also need a scale, timer, gooseneck kettle. Hand-made coffee becomes more popular in the past decade, like V60, Kalita wave and Chemex.
Fill water and coffee grounds, press the plunger, that’s it. Super easy way to brew coffee, and it’s portable if you want to enjoy a cup of coffee while camping or working. This little coffee maker is worth consideration.
Popular with coffee enthusiasts all over the world, a quick way to get delicious coffee. Another great portable coffee maker.
Stovetop espresso maker (AKA Moka pot) is very suitable for home brewing. It produces delicious strong and condensed espresso-style coffee.
Level 3: Some techniques are required. Now you have become a coffee enthusiast and want to explore in deeper.
Semi-automatic Espresso Machine
Make a great cup of espresso using the higher level espresso machine with a milk frother. So you can get started to try Latte art and higher skills.
Best Semi-automatic machines >>
Want to pour latte art like a professional barista? Try to master the heart, rosetta, and tulip latte art techniques? You need lots of practice and tips.
Professional Espresso Coffee Maker
Make delicious espresso like a professional barista in the Cafe with a prosumer machine, enjoy the best quality coffee at home.
The Latest Posts
- Cafe Bombon Recipe – Espresso With Sweetened Condensed Milk
- What Espresso Machine Does Starbucks Use?
- What Is Colada Coffee And How Do You Make It?
- The Ultimate Buying Guide for Costa Rican Coffee (Everything You Need to Know)
- 1Zpresso K Ultra Review – Top Model In The K Series Grinders
- 1Zpresso X Pro Manual Coffee Grinder – Hands-on Review
- Brazilian Coffee: The Complete Buying Guide for 2023
- Casabrews Espresso Machine CM5418 – Hands-On Review
- What is Specialty Coffee: A Quick Overview
- How To Tamp Espresso – Tamp Pressure and Common Mistakes
- Best Water For Coffee – The Surprising Impact on Taste and Quality
- How To Dial In Espresso – Dose, Yield And Espresso Shot Time
- How To Backflush Espresso Machine – Frequency And Instructions
- Best Manual Lever Espresso Machines – 7 Choices For ‘Pulling A Shot’
- How To Store Green Coffee Beans Like A Pro: Tips & Tricks