Fill Your Home With Coffee Aroma!
Brew better coffee at home! How to get started? You are in the right place. We share the most practical coffee tips and guides for anyone who wants to brew coffee at home!
Level 1: Super easy, no brainer, press the button and done.
Coffee Maker with Grinder
One machine is all you need. Just pour the coffee beans into the built-in grinder, press the button, your coffee will be ready within 3 minutes.
Single-Serve Coffee Machine
If you want a quick cup of coffee without hassles, a single-serve coffee maker is your go to. Insert a coffee pod, press a button, and you’ll get a cup of coffee or espresso. Nespresso and Keurig are the most popular options for home use.
Super-automatic Espresso Machine
If you want to enjoy a great cup of espresso with fresh coffee beans and milk without hassles, a super-automatic espresso machine is available. It’s powerful and fully automatic.
Level 2: A grinder is needed; need a few steps to brew a great cup of coffee, but still suitable for entry-level coffee lovers!
Choose the right grinder
At this level, you’ll need a grinder to grind the coffee beans before brewing. Manual grinder or electric grinder? Blade or burr grinder? What’s the best grind setting? Here you’ll find the answers. A good grinder is an essential part.
Drip Coffee Maker
This type of drip coffee maker doesn’t include a built-in grinder. Partner with a proper grinder, you’ll have a cup of great coffee effortlessly.
Fill water and coffee grounds, press the plunger, that’s it. Super easy way to brew coffee, and it’s portable if you want to enjoy a cup of coffee while camping or working. This little coffee maker is worth consideration.
Level 3: Some techniques are required. Now you have become a coffee enthusiast and want to explore in deeper.
Want to pour latte art like a professional barista? Try to master the heart, rosetta, and tulip latte art techniques? You need lots of practice and tips.
Professional Espresso Coffee Maker
Make delicious espresso like a professional barista in the Cafe with a prosumer machine, enjoy the best quality coffee at home.
The Latest Posts
- Fellow Ode Brew Grinder Gen 2 Review – Fellow Ode V2 vs. V1
- How to Make Caramel Sauce and Caramel Syrup for Coffee
- Fabula Coffee Review – Low Acid, Organic Coffee Beans Subscription
- Cinnamon In Coffee – Benefits, Recipe, And More
- How To Store Coffee Beans – Best Way To Keep Coffee Beans Fresh
- Hong Kong Coffee Milk Tea – YuenYeung Recipe
- Heavy Whipping Cream in Coffee – Is It Worth Trying?
- The Best Home Coffee Roasters: Picks for Every Person
- Delonghi La Specialista vs Breville Barista Express Impress
- Can You Freeze Coffee Beans?
- Cometeer Coffee Review – Are Frozen Coffee Pods Good?
- Adding Eggshells In Coffee – A Good or Bad Idea?
- Spinn Coffee Maker Review – A Smart And Innovative Coffee Machine
- Best Budget Espresso Machine – 8 Inexpensive Options
- What Is Bulletproof Coffee (Butter Coffee)?