Fill Your Home With Coffee Aroma!
Brewcoffeehome.com is your go-to source for home coffee brewing. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned barista, our comprehensive guides, expert reviews, and insider tips are designed to help you brew coffee that awakens your senses.
Level 1: Super easy. Press the button and done.
Coffee Maker with Grinder
One machine is all you need. Just pour the coffee beans into the built-in grinder, press the button, your coffee will be ready within 3 minutes.
Single-Serve Coffee Machine
If you want a quick cup of coffee without hassles, a single-serve coffee maker is your go to. Insert a coffee pod, press a button, and you’ll get a cup of coffee or espresso. Nespresso and Keurig are the most popular options for home use.
Super-automatic Espresso Machine
A super-automatic espresso machine is available if you want to enjoy a great cup of espresso with fresh coffee beans and milk without hassles. It’s powerful and fully automatic.
Level 2: A grinder is needed; need a few steps to brew a great cup of coffee, but still suitable for entry-level coffee lovers!
Choose the right grinder
At this level, you’ll need a grinder to grind the coffee beans before brewing. Manual grinder or electric grinder? Blade or burr grinder? What’s the best grind setting? Here you’ll find the answers. A good grinder is an essential part.
Drip Coffee Maker
This type of drip coffee maker doesn’t include a built-in grinder. Partner with a proper grinder, you’ll have a cup of great coffee effortlessly.
Pour Over Coffee
It only requires a dripper & filter paper. To make more consistent coffee, you’ll also need a scale, timer, gooseneck kettle. Hand-made coffee becomes more popular in the past decade, like V60, Kalita wave and Chemex.
Fill water and coffee grounds, press the plunger, that’s it. Super easy way to brew coffee, and it’s portable if you want to enjoy a cup of coffee while camping or working. This little coffee maker is worth consideration.
Level 3: Some techniques are required. Now you have become a coffee enthusiast and want to explore in deeper.
Want to pour latte art like a professional barista? Try to master the heart, rosetta, and tulip latte art techniques? You need lots of practice and tips.
Professional Espresso Coffee Maker
Make delicious espresso like a professional barista in the Cafe with a prosumer machine, enjoy the best quality coffee at home.
The Latest Posts
- 5 Delicious Iced Espresso Drinks: Step-by-Step Recipes with Video Tutorials
- Espresso Puck is Wet: Troubleshooting
- Subminimal NanoFoamer PRO Review – Automatic Mike Frother For Latte Art
- DF64 vs DF64 Gen 2 Coffee Grinder – What’s Improved?
- What Is Turbo Shot Espresso – Turbo vs Traditional Shot
- How To Perfectly Craft Iced Coffee With Instant Coffee: An Easy Recipe
- Timemore C3 Coffee Grinder Review – The C3S and C3 ESP
- Timemore C2 vs C3 Manual Coffee Grinder Comparison – Worth Upgrading?
- TIMEMORE CHESTNUT X LITE Review – The New Flagship Timemore Grinder?
- Niche DUO Vs. Zero – Is It Worth Upgrading?
- Wirsh Espresso Machine: An Affordable Luxury for Coffee Lovers
- Top AeroPress Tips Inspired by WAC Recipes
- Best Breville Espresso Machine Accessories – For Barista Express and Pro
- The Best Coffee Canisters for Freshness
- What Is the Swiss Water Process? Understanding Decaf Coffee