Fill Your Home With Coffee Aroma!
Brew better coffee at home! How to get started? You are in the right place. We share the most practical coffee tips and guides for anyone who wants to brew coffee at home!
Level 1: Super easy, no brainer, press the button and done.
Coffee Maker with Grinder
One machine is all you need. Just pour the coffee beans into the built-in grinder, press the button, your coffee will be ready within 3 minutes.
Single-Serve Coffee Machine
If you want a quick cup of coffee without hassles, a single-serve coffee maker is your go to. Insert a coffee pod, press a button, and you’ll get a cup of coffee or espresso. Nespresso and Keurig are the most popular options for home use.
Super-automatic Espresso Machine
If you want to enjoy a great cup of espresso with fresh coffee beans and milk without hassles, a super-automatic espresso machine is available. It’s powerful and fully automatic.
Level 2: A grinder is needed; need a few steps to brew a great cup of coffee, but still suitable for entry-level coffee lovers!
Choose the right grinder
At this level, you’ll need a grinder to grind the coffee beans before brewing. Manual grinder or electric grinder? Blade or burr grinder? What’s the best grind setting? Here you’ll find the answers. A good grinder is an essential part.
Drip Coffee Maker
This type of drip coffee maker doesn’t include a built-in grinder. Partner with a proper grinder, you’ll have a cup of great coffee effortlessly.
Fill water and coffee grounds, press the plunger, that’s it. Super easy way to brew coffee, and it’s portable if you want to enjoy a cup of coffee while camping or working. This little coffee maker is worth consideration.
Level 3: Some techniques are required. Now you have become a coffee enthusiast and want to explore in deeper.
Want to pour latte art like a professional barista? Try to master the heart, rosetta, and tulip latte art techniques? You need lots of practice and tips.
Professional Espresso Coffee Maker
Make delicious espresso like a professional barista in the Cafe with a prosumer machine, enjoy the best quality coffee at home.
The Latest Posts
- SMEG Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine Review – BCC02 And BCC01
- AeroPress vs Pour-Over – Which Makes Better Coffee?
- 10 Best Espresso Cups – Buying Guide
- Comandante C40 Coffee Grinder Review – Also Compare MK3 Vs MK4
- Keurig Cup Sizes Chart – A Complete Guide for Keurig Cup Size
- What Is Ristretto? Ristretto vs Espresso And Long Shot (aka Lungo)
- Hario Switch vs Clever Dripper – Which Immersion Brewer Is Better?
- Hario Switch Recipe – Step By Step Instructions
- Hario Switch Review – Best Immersion Dripper?
- Keurig Mini Vs Mini Plus – Side By Side Comparison
- Breville Bambino vs Bambino Plus – Review And Comparison
- DeLonghi Dinamica Plus Review 2021 – And Dinamica Models Comparison
- The New Keurig K-Express Review – K-Express Vs K-Express Essentials
- Best Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine: Top 7 Reviews And Buying Guide
- Gaggia Cadorna Prestige – An In-depth Review In 2021